Thursday, February 9, 2017

Promotional Travel Packages - Fiesta Americana Vacation in Cancun Mexico

One of the best travel club memberships offering promotional travel packages is GAAB. You can click the link to find out more:  http://gaabtravelclub.com/timeshare-deals   

You can also see below what the cost is with the membership for a week at the Fiesta Americana Vacation in Cancun Mexico in December of this year, 2017. 

I am a beach person which means that anytime I have a chance to travel, I try to find a property that is not only near the beach, but on the beach where I can see the ocean.  That is a pretty tall order unless you have a lot of money saved to go on vacation for a week.  Most beachfront properties are expensive, regardless of the time of year you want to travel.  Of course, you can always go to the beach in the off season when the rates drop dramatically, but still there is the downside.  Unless you can afford to fly to some exotic, warm location, like the Fiesta Americana in Cancun, Mexico, a beach in the off season for me means the East Coast where it starts to get a bit colder and the sunny days are much shorter.

There is a solution for that though.  If I know that I am going to travel in the off season because I want to or need to, and I want to drive instead of fly, I simply go into my GAAB membership several months in advance and start searching for properties that are available in my desired locations.  It is always harder to get a beach location if you wait until the last minute because the demand is so high.  That is the way it works whether you own a timeshare, a membership club or want to book a place at the last minute.  You have to be smart and work in conjunction with what you have to get what you want.

If you can afford to fly and want a great vacation, here is a promotional travel package you won't want to miss.  This is just one example of what is available through GAAB.  This hotel has between a 4 and 4.5 star rating online.  Just do a google search and you will see the comments.  It's right on the ocean and just look at the price.  My Cancun vacation week, this year, through the Palace Resorts cost me $1900 for the all inclusive price.  This is not an all inclusive week but, when comparing against the Palace Resorts, that would mean that I could travel for $629 for the week and have over $1200 to eat out.    


One great promotional travel package for sure!  The Fiesta Americana Vacation, Cancun Mexico



If Mexico isn't your cup of tea so to speak, there are many other great properties to choose from.  I'll send you another one in my next blog post, so please watch for it.

In the meantime, you can see the price comparisons above.  They didn't compare what it would cost to actually call the resort and book a room.  Here are two other comparisons though.  Looks pretty expensive to me as these are the prices for a night!

Fiesta Americana Villas CancĂșn
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 8.5 Lote 3, Zona Hotelera, CancĂșn, QROO, Mexico
4.5
252 reviews
AdsCheck availability
Check inSun, Feb 19Check outMon, Feb 20
Amoma.com
Amoma.com
Total: $299/night
View room rates on Amoma.com
 
KAYAK.com
KAYAK.com
Total: $283/night
View room rates on KAYAK.com
 
See you on my next blog post for more great GAAB promotional travel package properties.  
 


No comments: